Hormones can be one of the causes of weight gain; however, they are also used as fat-loss tools. According to experts, intake of proper nutrients can help in maximizing your fat-loss progress:
- Green tea: – Intake of green tea helps in weight-loss. Green tea contains an antioxidant known as ECEG (Epigallocatechin gallate), which acts as an effective weight-loss supplement. It aids in increasing thermogenesis or heat production, which burns extra calories and energizes the body. Therefore, drink green tea at least 2-3 times a day.
- Vegetables and fruits: – Insulin plays a vital role in proper body functioning and maintains an optimal blood sugar level. Therefore, eat more vegetables and fruits. However, limit grains and starches to smaller portions directly after exercise.
- Proper sleep and exercise: – Growth hormones help in weight loss. It acts together with fat cells and entice these cells to break the stored fats in the body for energy. To increase growth hormone, it is necessary to do exercise and sleep well. Improper or incomplete sleep also results in tremendous weight-gain.
- Glucagon: This hormone acts directly opposite to insulin. It is responsible for destroying the accumulated fat and brings energy to the body. Experts recommend regular intake of protein-rich and low carbohydrate meal.
- Berries: – Eating berries, green and red vegetables helps in successful completion of the fat-loss program. Berries are a rich source of antioxidants that keeps the body protected from the unwanted fat accumulation. Avoid the intake of fried, junk, and oily foods for better results.
- Epinephrine: Recognized as the fighting hormone, epinephrine aids in eliminating fat from the body and attracts energy towards the body. Exercise is the ideal way to release fat from the body. Eat vegetables and fruits regularly for fat-loss or weight loss.
- Ghrelin: – It aids in eliminating fat hormones from the body. Intense exercise and lack of stress act as a key component of fat loss and weight maintenance. Eat a healthy food and reduce intake of oily products for better results.
A healthy diet boosts metabolism, increases blood sugar, and energy level, and helps a person lose weight.
Include a nutritional diet to your weight loss program and shed those extra kilos.