Proper nutrition is the cornerstone of healthy skin and body. Without any second thought, the foods in your kitchen are the vital elements for smooth, glowing, and soft skin, as compared to the creams in your bathroom.
Nutritional ingredient aids in doing everything for the skin, from protecting it from sun damage for eliminating wrinkles. The skin requires proper diet for appearing beautiful. The recipe for smooth skin includes healthy diet without fats, sufficient minerals and vitamins, and plenty of fruits and vegetables.
Nutritional foods also work wonders for the rest of the body – increased energy, improve sleep, lower cholesterol, and enhances brainpower. For the lovely skin and ‘the Miss Universe’ look, try the following diet plan:
- Tomatoes: – This typical red fruit is rich in lycopene, which prevents the skin from sunburn and other skin allergies. It also reduces fine lines and wrinkles from the skin. According to researchers, lycopene helps in lowering the risk of heart diseases. Therefore, tossing a tomato into your salad is necessary.
- Strawberries: – A rich source of Vitamin C, strawberries boosts the production of collagen fibers that keeps the skin smooth and glowing. Dry skin, fine lines, and wrinkles are the result of a deficiency of Vitamin C. Strawberries also lowers the chances of cancer. Therefore, it is suggested to eat strawberries at least 3 times a day.
- Apples: – It is a natural source of collagen, which is the key for younger looking and wrinkle-free skin. As they say “An apple a day, keeps the doctor away.” It definitely does. An apple is a rich source of Vitamin A, B, and C. You eat an apple, drink its juice, or prepare a good facepack out of it.
- Soy: – The consumption of soy penetrates proteins and vitamins in the skin, which keeps the skin beautiful and healthy. Soy also prevents ovarian cancer, diabetes, and breast cancer. Try including soy in your daily diet for better results.
- Eggs: – It contains two popular anti-oxidants – Lutein and zeaxanthin that aids protecting skin from harmful UV rays, fine lines, wrinkles, brown spots, and cancer. An egg also helps tighten the skin, soothe irritation of the skin, and add shine to the hair.
Eat these healthy foods for healthy skin daily. Dark chocolate, almonds, nuts, olive oil, and whole grains are a healthy skin diet.
Nutritional diet is the key to a healthy life. Eat healthy, live healthy!