In recent times, a human body is exposed to unhealthy environment which includes lots of pollution, and stress. These exposures make the body prone to numerous diseases. In order to reduce stress, many people hook to alcohol, smoking and drugs. Asthma is one such outcome of unhealthy surroundings and stress. Asthma is a condition in which a person finds it difficult to breathe properly. Asthma is caused due to dust, pollens, cold air and heavy pollution. Stress and tension are also one of the main reasons for Asthma. Today, an asthma patient can’t totally depend on medical treatment; instead he should try out some natural remedies along with it. Asthmatic patients are allergic to certain substances. Adult and children who have asthma should be kept away from dust, since even dust can cause allergic effect in the person’s body. Asthma attacks can be fatal. This kind of attacks occurs when the patient is exposed to different or unwanted conditions. In such a case, treating asthma is a must. Below are few remedies to treat asthma:
- Inhalers: Inhaler tablets and therapies are one way to treat Asthma. There are variety of prescribed inhalers such as preventive inhalers and revival inhalers available in the market, which can help prevent having an attack or reduce the chances of it
- Dry Grapes: Consuming dry grapes daily can treat asthma. Soak the grapes in water over night and eat that in morning. This can help you breathe properly without any constraints.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C is the best source to reduce asthma problems in human body. Intake of 500mg of Vitamin C is necessary for an asthma patient. Lemon, orange and amla are rich source of Vitamin C. It can improve your breathing problem.
- Garlic: Regular intake of boiled garlic and milk gives good relief from asthma. It is the natural and safe way to reduce the onset of asthma to a large extent.
- Meditation and exercise: Regular exercise can treat asthma. Leading a healthy life with regular breathing and yoga exercises could greatly reduce the chances of asthma attacks. Meditation is strongly recommended for those suffering from asthma. Regular intake of medicine can have little side effect on human body. Therefore, it is advisable to consult a doctor before consuming medicine.
It is important to recognize the symptoms of asthma at the early stage. Asthma, if not treated in time, could be hazardous. The important thing for an asthma patient is to keep the inhaler tablet with them always and try to avoid as much stress as they can.