Balanced diet is the basis of healthy living for every individual, yet the dietary patterns and requirements differ depending upon the gender. We should all be eating some food items while some are niche. Depending upon the body requirements of women and men, the food items may change. Today’s article will focus on the dietary essentials for women.
Healthy diet is the key to a fit body. Here are the top five foods women should eat every day:
- Figs – A great food for women, figs are an essential fruit containing vital vitamins, proteins, and minerals. It contributes to individual’s daily portions of fruit and veg. Figs contain two minerals that are important for a woman’s body, out of which one is iron. Deficiency of iron is also experienced among women during pregnancy, and post-menopause. Therefore, figs are recommended to be consumed each day.
- Butternut squash – Like all the yellow and orange fruits and vegetables, butternut squash is bundled with carotenoids like alpha-carotene and beta-carotene. It should be included in everybody’s diet, but should be consumed more by women. Carotenoids lower the risk of ovarian cancer or breast cancer.
- Salmon – One of the best Superfoods for women, Salmon carry a battalion of health benefits for women. Salmon is rich in iron, and contains Omega-3 fatty acids, which helps in preventing women’s body from cancer, depression, mood swings, and iron deficiency. Most doctors recommend eating salmon during pregnancy, as it boosts babies’ intelligence.
- Flax seeds – A rich source of Omega-3 fatty acid, Flax seeds is known for preventing breast cancer and cardiac arrest. Flax seeds have anti-inflammatory properties, which is also good for reducing the risk of arthritis, and digestive disorders. Flax seeds are also good Superfoods consumed during pregnancy.
- Oats – Containing health-boosting nutrients, Oats produces a great impact on female health. It is good for maintaining blood pressure and digestion level, and preventing heart diseases. It is vital for women to eat oats before and after pregnancy. It is a healthy meal for pregnant women.
Other Superfoods for women includes:
Include these items in your daily diet and revitalize your body each day. Healthy diet is the key to an allergy-free body.