What is Eczema? Eczema is a common skin disease which is characterized by itching, swelling, redness and outbreak of scratching the infected part. This disease is also called as dermatitis. Atope Dermatitis, also called as Atope eczema, is a type of Eczema. This skin disorder is non-contagious in nature, which means it does not spread from one person to another. Causes of Eczema: Cause of eczema can be recognized as hereditary or external factors. Below are few causes of Eczema:
- Low thyroid function can be the main cause of Eczema. When thyroid function is low, circulation of blood is reduced which in turn can trigger eczema symptoms.
- Different skin allergies due to medicines or any other factor also causes eczema
- Tobacco, smoking, weather conditions, chemicals, dust, pollution, shampoos, washing powder can also cause eczema.
- It mostly occurs in people who have family history of eczema or other allergic conditions
Symptoms of Eczema: People suffering from eczema can be distinguished quickly. The skin of such patients becomes red, dry, and itchy. In extreme cases, the skin may develop blister and starts bleeding. Here are some of the symptoms of eczema:
- A person suffering from eczema get rashes on his skin
- The skin becomes itchy, red, swollen.
- It causes skin to blister and skin starts bleeding
- It results in outbreak of severe scratching
- Your skin sometimes becomes rough, if you are suffering from eczema.
If you have any of the above symptoms and suspect that you are suffering from eczema, then consult a doctor and get treated. Homeopathic Treatment for Eczema: Homeopathic treatment for eczema is a good option. It treats the patient as a whole and from the root. This treatment not only removes eczema, but also eliminates the possible development of other skin diseases.
- Hepar sulphuris calcareum is very beneficial for people having sensitive skin. It is the best Eczema homeopathic treatment.
- Arsenicum Album is used for curing itching, dry, swelling skin. It helps to cure skin infection and irritation caused by eczema.
- Calcarea Carbonica is also an effectual treatment for eczema. It can be used for people suffering from dry, patchy skin as well as feet.
Cure eczema completely with Eczema homeopathic treatment. Remember, this treatment do not have any negative effects on skin. However, remember to consult a reputed homeopathic doctor. Self-administration of homeopathic medicines may not show effective results.